Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Ynnead's Story so far and more White Dwarf spoilers!

Are you hyped about Gathering Storm II: Fracture of Biel-Tan yet? I am! Like this electric hum is in my teeth, causing me to grind them back and forth in anticipation. I haven't just pre-ordered the books and models, which are going up for that very service this weekend, but I pre-pre-ordered them. That's totally a thing!

Anyhoo, GW just dropped this image:


I'm not sold on this god yet. The rumors about the rules seem to absorb the souls of fallen elder for the benefits of those Ynnari followers that remain. Doesn't sound much like there is a rebirth to follow if your spirit gets used as fuel, yeah? It's something to think about for sure.

More scans of the February issue of White Dwarf have surfaced as well. Squint really hard, and all shall be revealed!



 









So, who else is on board for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment